• Developing the art of self-awareness in communication
• Abilities for how to listen with totality and communicate with excellence
• Learning the means and techniques to communicate effectively
• Applying awareness in communication for team productivity
• Manage stress with difficult people -through communication skills
• Support of Conscious Communication for effective leadership.
• Organizational success through conscious communication
• Bringing clarity to goal or desired target in any communication
• Understanding what works well in each situation and with each person in communication
• Using specific tools and methods for specific situations to make communication more effective
• Learning to monitor- how the communication is progressing towards the goal
• If something is not working – how to change the process of communication
• How to manage the immediate need and also long term relations through communication skills
• Emotions and their role in communication
• Understanding the mind and conditioning of the others to avoid conflicts
• Transforming yourself into a better person by being a good communicator
• Relating is one of the most important parts of life. It has a major role in determining the success of an individual and any organization.
• The world we create around us is the result of our communications skills.
The response of our interactions with others creates the environment in which we work and we live. And the response from others depends on the quality of our communication. Once we realize this, it becomes so important to bring awareness to the act of communication, as it is the key to our success.
Awareness/consciousness is the path to excellence in communication and excellence in communication is the path to success.
Team performance is a direct reflection of communication quality. Poor communication leads to conflict and misunderstanding resulting into negativity and ineffectiveness. And a right communication enhances the trust, commitment, support and harmony. Leadership and team building have their roots in communication skills. The right communication is the bridge between each one in the teams for its togetherness and peak performance.
Participants in this workshop will have the opportunity to learn mastering effective communication in organizational relationships, developing understanding for team building, high level of commitment, managing the meetings and a creative working atmosphere. Awareness in communication can directly result into solving the issues, conflicts and misunderstanding.
In this workshop participants will practice the art of dialogue, the art of listening and refining of perception in communication dynamics. The workshop methodology includes discussions, interactive and active techniques, as well as self-awareness exercises for experiencing the subtleness of the communication processes. In-depth understanding of communication processes develops a right attitude, which also inspires others in creating an environment of excellence.
Finally, the workshop helps and supports in developing your self-confidence, enhance your understanding of yourself and also a capacity to factually understand others. This understanding of the self and of the others empowers one to deal with the challenges and creating effective behaviors in actual situations within workplace and elsewhere.
• What is Communication?
• How does “Communication” works?
• Determining the responsibility for the result of a Communication?
• Awareness in “what is the goal of this Communication?”
• The art of truly ‘Listening’
• Measuring effectiveness while communicating
• Non-verbal Communication
• Using Body and Voice for effective Communication
• Factors affecting our Communication.
• Finding appropriate tools of Communication in a particular situation and with a particular person according to the need of the moment.
• Flexibility and options available in our Communication
• How to relax in difficult situations
• Observing and changing our belief system about ourselves and others
Understanding the change that can positively contribute to the atmosphere, teams and productivity of organizations where individuals know the art of communication?
Facilitator: Devendra Singh Dewal